Yikes! It's Labor Day already, and while I have many things to post about, video to edit, etc., I seem to be in a bit of a disorganized funk. Sometimes it seems I can overwhelm myself with self imposed deadlines, and on top of all that my big trip to the Adirondacks last week was squashed due to Hurricane Irene bashing the east coast, sigh. There is something quite rejuvenating about living out of a pack that brings me back around when I get like this. No worries, I'll get out soon enough and be back to my codgety, but organized old self :).
In the meantime I thought I'd do another stove giveaway. I have big plans for the next few contests, but this one will suffice for now.
The rules are very simple:
1) The contest is open to all.
2) All you have to do to enter is send me your full name (no trail names or nicknames please) and email address with the subject line "Trail Ready Giveaway". Your info is used for purposes of this contest only, and will not be sold or used for any other purpose.
3) One entry per person. Multiple entries aren't fair to those who play nice, so if I suspect cheating your entry will be deleted (told you I was a codger).
4) The contest will end on October 2nd, 2011.
5) The contest is open to all countries, and the prize will be shipped free to the winner, regardless of location.
6) I will draw the winner at 10pm EST using the random number generator at Random.org.
7) All contest emails should be sent to End2EndTrailSupply@verizon.net .
So your asking, what do I win? Nothing less than my favorite backpacking stove, the Gram Weenie PRO, along with a windscreen(3.5" or 5.5") and fuel bottle (4oz).
All items are brand new, fresh from the workshop and the stove will be the second generation version with the roll crimp top.
Yes, I know, I changed the date! For those just looking, you get an extra day to enter my little contest. I got an opportunity to have dinner and a show with my teenage daughter (all you dads know what a rare thing that is), so I will not be available at 10 pm tonight. Rather than end it early I decided to let this go one more day. Thanks to all for your understanding!